Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer (3rd Line)
Salary: up to £45,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This leading Solutions Company based in the heart of the business district, a short walk away from Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Old Street stations, is currently looking for an experienced, ambitious 3rd Line Engineer to come and join their expanding team.
The office space is modern, open-plan and they have a friendly, social culture. This company is passionate about developing their talent; they invest in their people and support them to build a career.
Supporting around 1000 users internally and externally (and growing), this continued growth means they are looking for an experienced, accredited IT Engineer (3rd Line) to join their team. Duties include:
- Technical client liaison for New Business and On-Boarding
- Projects: e.g. Server and Network Installations, Email Migrations, etc; Infrastructure and Network Auditing
- Management and Maintenance of
- Server Infrastructure (Server 2008-2019)
- Office 365 Tenancy
- Virtualised Infrastructure (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Network Hardware
- Working effectively with 1st/ 2nd line engineers and apprentices, sharing your knowledge and supporting them with their development
- Providing on-call support as part of their Out-of-Hours Major Incidents Team
- Experience with Email migrations (required)
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies (required)
- Experience with Server Installations (required)
- Experience with Network installations and configuration, preferably:
- SonicWall Firewalls (desirable)
- Cisco/Meraki switches (required)
- Juniper switches (required)
- MCSE/MCSA accredited (desirable)
As a salaried employee you are entitled to join the company pension scheme and receive the following contractual and non-contractual benefits:
- Private Healthcare Insurance (after 2 years’ service)
- Life Assurance of three times your salary (after 1-year service)
- Good attendance bonus scheme
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) entitlement which increases with the length of service (up to the maximum of 30 days’ holiday)
- Perk box (platform that offers various discounts to our employees)
- Eye test discount vouchers
- They provide weekly fruits to support the wellbeing of its employees (Your contract of employment will set out which benefits are contractual)
Please click on the APPLY button attaching a full CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of: 3rd Line, Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Network Project Engineer, SonicWall Firewalls, Cisco, Meraki, IT Network Engineer, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Network Solutions Engineer, IT Infrastructure Engineer, Servers and Email Migrations Engineer, Microsoft Windows Server, Network Analyst, Routers, LAN / WAN / IPSec / MPLS, IT Lead will also be considered for this role.