3rd Line Support Engineer – SaaS Applications
Up to £65000 per annum
Job Title: 3rd Line Support Engineer – SaaS Applications
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is on the search for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to become a piece of their puzzle. But this isn’t an ordinary puzzle – they’re a puzzle with no sides, constantly evolving and adapting to fit in their environment, as soon as they lay one piece, they are working together to fix another.
They are a team of fire-fighters, plate-spinners and pull-together-and-find-a-solutioners. They serve millions of patients and healthcare professionals every day and are passionate about healthcare and finding the best technological solutions.
They are supportive of their team and live in the cliché of no two days are the same. If you think you’ve got what it takes to work in a fun, fast paced, reactive and rewarding digital health company then they would love to hear from you.
This is not an IT support role.
As the 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will monitor, support and improve highly available application and platform ensuring CI is at the heart of app deployments and change, improving monitoring tooling and automating as many processes as possible within a primarily Java and PHP based application environments.
Their solutions span mobile apps, web and desktop applications. This post holder will be comfortable reading code to investigate root-cause, and have experience monitoring on-prem servers and AWS environments.
- Monitor and report on the SaaS Platform ensuring maximum availability to the end-users.
- Root-cause analysis of issues raised by 2nd Line Support, responding in a timely manner.
- Prioritise bug ticket backlog with Product team
- Automate manual tasks related to the deployment of the application into Production and Staging Environments.
What they’re looking for:
- Competent in database technologies, preferably MySQL and derivatives.
- You have experience in support of SaaS applications and mobile apps.
- Coding competency in Java and/or PHP to identify likely root-cause of 3rd line issues
- Experience supporting SaaS applications both on premises hosted solutions and AWS
- A professional, self-assured communicator who is confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels of business.
- You have first-rate time management skills and can prioritise competing demands efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to monitor and automate application environments.
- Experience migrating from on premises to AWS environments.
- Experience working in a healthcare/health tech environment.
- Experience working with a remote development team.
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- On-site wellbeing programmes and massages
- Free breakfast
- Company-funded bi-monthly social
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000
- Life insurance
- In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
- Company share option scheme, Travel Loan Scheme, and Contribution towards a monthly fitness activity (on passing probation)
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants should not apply again.
Strictly No Agencies
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Server Infrastructure Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Server Support Technician, ICT Systems Engineer, 3rd Line Support, 2nd Line Support Technician, Technical Support Engineer, IT Network Engineer, Technical Infrastructure Engineer, Network Solutions Engineer, IT Network Support Engineer, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer may also be considered for this role.