Account Manager / Business Development Executive – IT Sales
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 depending on experience + Commission
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company offer a no nonsense approach to IT services, support and supply. With a passion for building strong, long term business relationships, they enjoy mutually beneficial partnerships with both their clients and suppliers. All based around trust, honesty and a service experience that is second to none.
Due to continued growth they’re looking to expand the sales division and are recruiting for Account Managers to join their highly successful team.
As an IT Account Manager your main focus will be to proactively open new accounts and generate new opportunities with the key skills to then develop and maintain relationships. You will have responsibility for leading all sales engagement with assistance from the internal business units.
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Managing the deal process from inception to completion
- Attending meetings with end users and where applicable vendors/staff
- To consistently achieve exceptional GP every month
- Liaising with internal Technical engineers to scope and project plan solutions
- Cold calling to generate new business meetings & opportunities
- Quoting & Order processing
- Attending client meetings
- Engage with distributors & Vendors
- Deal registrations
- Accreditations/Vendor training
- Develop and maintain long term relationship with accounts
- Working with Sales Manager on key deals
- Working with Vendors and Distribution ensuring deal profitability
- Being able to work on multiple projects
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Working on tenders and proposals for larger opportunities
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- Dedicated and target focused
- Flexible in approach to the role to meet business requirements
- Confidence to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to develop intimate customer relationships
- Essential Time Management
- Commitment to self-development
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 23 days Holiday – inc Christmas allowance
- 10% Company Discount
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Account Management, Technical Sales Executive, Client Relationship Manager, IT Sales Technician, New Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Consultant, Product Specialist, IT Sales Executive, Key Sales, Experienced Account Manager, Business Development Manager, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, BDE, External Sales Person, Sales Specialist, BDM may also be considered for this role.