Sorry, this job has expired!
Account Manager / Business Development Executive / Sales
Up to £27500 per annum + Commission
Job Title: Account Manager (Two Vacancies)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £27,500 base salary. Realistic OTE of £33,000 rising to circa £40,000 in year two
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
The Company teaches business leaders how to make the most of TV, radio and print interviews with journalists.
Based in Reading, Berkshire, they have been designing and delivering media, communications and leadership training for over 30 years.
They are looking for two people to join their small, but successful account management team to help manage their growing list of big brand clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the right candidate will have account management/sales experience, particularly in relation to selling training courses, while a background or keen interest in media, journalism, marketing or PR would also be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be hungry to succeed with the ability to work to tight deadlines. They will be expected to work closely with new and existing clients to understand the communication challenges they face and to offer solutions through individually tailored training programmes.
- Managing existing client training needs and winning new business
- Working with the operations team to ensure an excellent client experience
- Attending briefing sessions with clients and understanding their requirements
- Writing tailored quotes, proposals, and reports
- Selecting appropriate trainers for each course and producing detailed pre-course briefings
- Managing and reviewing course feedback and liaising with clients to ensure quality of work remains to the highest standards
- Relevant account management and/or business development experience
- A working knowledge or keen interest in media/PR and leadership training
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A great work ethic
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A willingness to learn, be successful and contribute to a fun working environment
What they offer in return:
- Competitive salary and guaranteed OTE commission for the first 6 months
- Uncapped monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Home working options (upon completion of induction)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Fast-paced working environment, free parking and central Reading location
- High-profile clients
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Friendly, sociable team
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, New Client Sales Lead Generator, Lead Generation, New Business Sales, New Business Generation, Public Relations, PR will also be considered for this role.