Sorry, this job has expired!
Account Manager / Business Development Manager /Sales Executive
£18000 - £21000 per annum + uncapped commission
Job Title: Sales Development Manager – Tier 2
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per annum + uncapped commission
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has for the last 100 years provided an unrivalled, nationwide delivery of Red Diesel using their own fleet of vehicles tracked with the latest technology to ensure first class customer service. Their range of products has now extended to Kerosene, oils and lubricants and the innovative FuelBox for commercial, plant machinery, agricultural and marine applications with further products being launched shortly.
They are looking for a customer focused, friendly individual who can help to grow the companies’ bulk and lubricant volume through, account management, optimisation and seeking out new opportunities.
- Ensuring customer retention by constant management of ordering patterns
- Producing weekly reports on customer classification (Risk, Max and Potential). Classification can be managed through Fuelsoft
- Attendance to exhibitions
- Management of customer pricing and margins
- Hit sales targets
- External customer visits where required
- Seeking out new potential Tier 1 customers
- Call to all customers, needs to happen weekly or monthly depending on customer size if customer regularly orders over email. Calls and notes organised via dynamics
- Call to all customers to optimise accounts (all products, sites etc.) or in reaction to changes in sales patterns, positive or negative
- Outgoing calls
- Bulk volume growth
- Lubricant Growth
- Adblue Growth
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Prior experience of working in sales/account management
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Believes in and exhibits good client care
- Written and oral communication skills
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination and ownership of roles
What’s on offer?
- A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (which accumulates with each year of service) plus 8 days public holiday
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Client Support Manager, Sales Account Manager, Experienced Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Customer Retention, Client Retention Exec, Business Administration, Junior Sales Account Manager, New Business Developer, Telesales Development Executive, Telesales, Account Management, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Lead Generation, Business Development Manager, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, External Sales Person, Customer Service, Customer Representative, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive may be considered for this role.