Sorry, this job has expired!
Accountant / Semi Senior Accountant / Audit and Accounts
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Accountant
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accountant looking to progress their career at The Company’s rapidly growing accountancy practice based in London EC1.
- Preparing year-end financial statements and any other related ad-hoc assignments
- Assisting seniors in performing field audit work – both at clients’ site and at office
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
- Preparation of Personal Tax
- Managing your own portfolio of owner managed business clients
- Assisting seniors with ad hoc assignments and be proactive with business development
- Part-qualified ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience of at least 2 years in UK practice
- Confident with good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in working on a wide range of clients
- Prior knowledge and experience in operating
- Digita Accounts/Tax
- Sage 50 Accounts
- CCH Pro-Audit
- Willing and able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- Good client liaison skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to take the initiative with excellent planning, organisational skills
- Able to think laterally mean you can identify potential problems and providing solutions
- Equipped up to date with current accounting issues and conversant with accounting standards and company law
- Initiated, exercise judgement and take ownership of issues from start to finish
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.