Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper / Finance Administrator
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: St Anne’s, Bristol
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Position: Full Time / Part Time, Permanent
The Company is the UK’s leading specialist LED lighting manufacturer.
Their Bristol based team create innovative and award-winning LED products, used in some of the most exciting buildings, and high-profile entertainment venues around the world.
With an ambitious year ahead, they will continue to develop the well-established brand and will strategically grow, with the exciting launch of a new division into other markets.
What are they looking for?
They are seeking a dynamic and motivated self-starter for the role of Accounts Assistant reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Purchase ledger, inputting, monitoring and reconciling
- Sales ledger, inputting, monitoring and reconciling
- Banking receipts, payments and Invoice discounting reconciliations.
- Credit cards and petty cash processing
- Investigating queries on supplier invoices etc.
- Working on ad hoc assignments with the Finance Director
- Undertake any other duties as discussed and agreed with the Directors
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Experience in a bookkeeping function
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer skills
- Independent decision-making skills
What they are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Collaborative working culture
- Supportive, empowering working environment
- Diverse, Sociable team
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; ACCA, CIMA, Xero Specialist, Bookkeeper, Purchase Ledger, SAGE50, Assistant Accountant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Financial Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Junior Accountant, Credit Control, Credit Controller will also be considered.