Sorry, this job has expired!
Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller / Finance Administrator
Up to £20000 per annum
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £20,000.00 p.a + bonus + pension + usual benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Daily Times: Monday to Thursday – 9 am to 5pm, Friday – 9am to 3.45 pm
Created in 1961 the Company is a successful and well established major UK manufacturer, supplier and servicer of medical equipment to Hospitals and Ambulance Services throughout the UK and over 60 countries worldwide.
They are looking for someone who has 100% commitment to business success.
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Experience with Sage 50 or over, SOP, essential
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of Credit Control (minimum 2 years)
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Spindle-Pro document handling (training available)
- Credit Control Experience of handling a variety of customers
- Paying suppliers via Barclays Internet Banking and maintaining supplier’s templates (training available)
- VAT computations and submissions
- EC Sales submissions
- Intrastat submissions
- Conversant with MS Office programmes
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Team player
- Working well within a team and as an individual
- Must be able to read, write and speak good English
This is an opportunity to work for a market leader in the medical equipment manufacturing and service industry with long term career prospects.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Collections Advisor, Debt Recovery, Negotiations Officer, Negotiations Advisor, Debtor management, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Coordinator, Collections Officer, Collections Advisor, Customer Advisor, Negotiations, Collections, Recovery Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Collections Agent may also be considered for this role.