Sorry, this job has expired!
Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller / Purchase Ledger
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 30 September 2018
The Company is a multi-award-winning UK company; including winners of three prestigious Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades. As Europe’s largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. The Company’s best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
The Company’s industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide assistance to the finance department through accurate and timely processing and financial reporting.
- Assisting with purchase ledger functions including checking, coding and posting purchase invoices
- Processing of overseas credit card statements
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- Preparation of monthly customer statements and resolving any queries that may arise
- Manage the credit control function for all companies
- Assisting with contract support claims
- Setting up and reviewing new contract support requests
- Intrastat and EC sales list reporting
- Preparation of daily and monthly sales reports
- Management of the purchase control software
- Assisting with month end close functions
- Responding to any ad hoc departmental requests/projects
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Experience of working in an accounts and finance team
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of the bigger picture
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Due to the large volume of applications, it is not always possible to reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Payment Processing, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection may also be considered for this role.