Sorry, this job has expired!
Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator
£23000 - £27000 per annum
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is one of the leading suppliers of garden products to the trade, notably garden centres and major retailers, with an enviable reputation for design and innovation across a wide range of home and gardening products.
They are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy accounts team. They’ll need someone who can hit the ground running so you must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Validate and process purchase invoices and credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing payment to suppliers
- Cash posting in multi-currency
- Sales ledger invoicing
- Stock adjustment postings
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, ideally Sage 200 (or similar ERP system)
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, along with confirmation of your current remuneration.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer, Accounts Officer, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable may also be considered for this role.