Sorry, this job has expired!
Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator
Up to £18000 per annum
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 circa dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week – Monday to Friday)
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, focused individual to join an expanding business and be part of a dynamic team. Working within a small team you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to colleagues and the Senior Management Team. The position requires flexibility particularly around month/ year end.
Ideally suited to a person with a good head for figures as well as a basic grasp of financial systems and procedures, currently working towards Accountancy & Finance Qualifications, AAT qualified or part CIMA/ACCA qualified.
The company provides robust hydraulic solutions for customers who prefer a partner not just a vendor and is one of the leading European specialists. As professionals in design, manufacture and test, the company pioneers multi-fluid trials to maximise the value of alternative hydraulic fluids. The company’s goal is to lead development in hydraulic solutions for demanding applications.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting the Financial Manager with the management of all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Process Purchase invoices and match to supporting GRN’s
- Reconcile Supplier accounts and manage queries
- Contact customers with regards to their account balances
- Reconcile Customer accounts and manage queries
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Proven work experience of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable functions
- Drives delivery of commitments
- Collaborates to build strong relationships
- Strong written communication
- Good verbal reasoning
- Excellent time management
- Strong Microsoft skills, with knowledge of finance systems, (company uses Exchequer and Jobshop)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated, confident and assertive with the ability to work outside of comfort zone
- Life Assurance
- 33 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexi time Scheme
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
The site is conveniently situated approximately 1 mile from the centre of Leeds with easy transport links to both the city centre and the motorway.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, AAT Qualified, AAT Part Qualified, CIMA Qualified, ACCA Qualified, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Finance Admin, Credit Controller, Payroll Administrator, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Credit Controller may also be considered for this role.