Sorry, this job has expired!
Accounts Manager / Financial Controller
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job Title: Accounts Manager – Financial Controller
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09.00 am – 17.30 pm. Fridays are 09.00 am to 17.00 pm)
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Main Duties will include:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Bank receipts and reconciliation
- Daily bank summary to management
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- VAT Returns
- WEE, Valpack, Recolite, Intrastat and other govt body reporting
- Work with Accounts team on cash flow management
- Provide sales figure twice-weekly to management
- Communicate with all sales staff to gather necessary projections, in order to manage both Net stocks and Phocas effectively
- Payroll Support
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Work closely with Directors to ensure optimum business operations
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Experience with creating financial statements
- SAGE Experience is a Must
- Stock Management experience
- Experience of accounts data & sales data analysis
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Group Finance Officer, Accountant, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Chartered Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Group Accountant, Finance Specialist, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Accounts Analyst, ACA, ACCA, CIMA may also be considered for this role.