Acquisition & Design Manager
Job Title: Acquisition & Design Manager
Location: Birmingham / Sheffield
Job type: Full time
The Company is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
They are looking for an Acquisition & Design Manager to effectively manage acquisition and design projects and 3rd party applications. You will also oversee and review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
- Tracking the project deliverables through from start to finish to ensure all tasks are completed as per SLA’s and forecasts
- Manages a small internal Acquisition and Design team
- Managing Customer forecasts and expectations
- Updating Customer and Internal tools and reporting to the Customer
- Managing the review of all designs issued
- Manage 3rd party Design suppliers
- Attend Customer and Supplier meetings
- Manage all finance requirements
- Experience in Acquisition & Design within the Telecoms sector
- Previous acquisition experience and good eye for detail
- Proven experience of effective supplier and stakeholder management
- Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
- Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and escalate or proactively manage accordingly
- Excellent IT and database skills, in particular MS Excel
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Acquisition Executive, Acquisition Specialist, Telecoms Acquisition Executive, Acquisition and Planning Manager, Logistic and Acquisition Manager, Acquisition and Planning Surveyor, Telecoms Acquisition Specialist will also be considered.