Job Title: Acquisition Manager
Location: Home based with occasional travel to offices
Job type: Full time, permanent
The Company is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
They are looking for an Acquisition Manager to oversee and review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
- Work within a small team and will be responsible for managing suppliers to deliver end-to-end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Responsible for ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review meetings and reporting and will be responsible for forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Senior Deployment Manager and you will seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required
- Manage the change control process for site lists or specific site requirements and have responsibility for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment
- Strong experience in Telecommunication site acquisition
- Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual sites providers and Multi-site Providers
- Good MS Excel skills
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Acquisition Executive, Acquisition Specialist, Telecoms Acquisition Executive, Acquisition and Planning Manager, Logistic and Acquisition Manager, Acquisition and Planning Surveyor, Telecoms Acquisition Specialist will also be considered.