Sorry, this job has expired!
Adjustments Advisor / Customer Services Executive – Insurance
Up to £23000 per annum + Up to £3000 in bonus
Job Title: Adjustments Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Overstrand, Wolverhampton
Salary: Basic: £23,000 plus bonus up to £3,000pa
Week One: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Week Two: Monday to Tuesday 11:30am – 19:00pm, Wednesday to Friday 12:00pm – 18:30pm
Alternate Saturdays: 9:00am – 15:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and largest Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, based at Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton.
You will accurately collate information provided by existing clients over the telephone in order to convert quotations into business cases and meet the required standards of company policy and procedures, FCA standards and industry best practice.
- Receive inbound calls and make outbound calls to clients
- Identify the amendment required by existing clients in order to complete the Mid Term Adjustment and Quotations
- An adjustments advisor is responsible for dealing with our existing clients queries, not limited to the following changes:
- Change of Vehicle
- Change of Address
- Additional Driver/ Change of Driver
- Change of Use
- Non Disclosed Claims/ Convictions
- Difference in NCB
- Revert Cover
- Passed Driving Test
- 2nd Vehicle
- Cancel and Replace
- Where applicable, quote up to own authority level as set by the underwriting manager, anything outside of this authority is to be referred to an Underwriter to quote
- Responsible for advising existing clients with any additional premium due or return premium, where applicable. With the ability to explain this accurately to the client.
- If a client wishes to go ahead with a change, the agent is responsible for processing the process and putting this client on cover at the date and time agreed
- All duties to be performed in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements as set by FCA Guidelines and accompanying legislation
- Must have previous telephone experience
- Previous insurance or regulatory background is desirable but not essential.
- Must be IT literate
- Strong communication skills
- 25 days Holiday plus the opportunity to work Good Friday and accrue an additional 2 days holiday
- Access to offsite parking
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Claims Advisor, Client Support Advisor, Customer Service, Insurance Support Executive, Client Services Executive, Junior Underwriter, Claims Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Client Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Financial Services Advisor, Insurance Broker, Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, Trainee Insurance Broker, Sales Advisor, Customer Advisor, Finance Broker, Insurance Sales Advisor, Sales Broker, Account Manager, Inbound Sales Advisor, Account Executive, Inbound Sales, Trainee Broker will also be considered for the role.