Job Title: Administrator / Controller
Location: Bathgate, Scotland
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Stone Hardy specialises in the service and repair of tail lifts and shutters for commercial and passenger vehicles.
We offer a 24 hours a day, 365 days per year service for both tail lifts and shutters with teams throughout our regional locations which are based in Bathgate, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, London and Northampton.
To ensure that all customer requirements are dealt with appropriately within company guidelines and procedures whilst ensuring effective use of company assets and resources.
- Ensures effective allocation of work to a team of mobile and site based engineers to ensure optimum productivity whilst ensuring operation within key performance indicators as specified for location.
- Ensures compliance with all element of Health and Safety legislation.
- Effectively undertakes all service and breakdown resource allocation to ensure all customer requirements are met in full, whilst making sure that we allocate jobs in the most cost effective way.
- Deals with customer enquiries and orders in a professional manner and responds to requirements as a matter of urgency.
- Ensure potential sales are converted into orders.
- Ensures timely and complete adherence to all company administrative procedures as set out by company process documents.
- Ensures operation within key performance indicators as specified for location.
- Supervises field and site based staff to ensure optimum productivity whilst working within the working time directive as set by the company.
- Effectively working with the Contracts department to ensure that all bookings are achieved.
- Ensure all customer bookings are achieved and if issues cause delays, customers are communicated with at all times.
- Supports administration department to ensure smooth billing and administrative control of all jobs
- Refers issues outside own sphere of decision making authority to Control Team Leader/Location Manager.
- Undertakes other duties which the company may from time to time reasonably request.
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit.
- Basic Education required
- Day to day supervision of Mobile Engineers
- Employs limited technical skill without direction
- Good customer service skills
- Requires limited authorization of manager
- 20 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Health Plan
- Range of relationships: Cross functional relationships, extensive outside & internal contact
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Timetable Coordinator, Resource Coordinator, Engineering Coordinator, Scheduling Assistant, Administrator, Workforce Planning, Scheduling Assistant, Senior Coordinator, Appointment Administrator, Operations Scheduler, Operations Coordinator, Logistical Planning, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Office Support, Logistics Coordinator may also be considered for this role.