Sorry, this job has expired!
Administrator / Receptionist / Customer Service
Up to £17000 per annum
Job Title: Administrator
Based: Olton, Solihull, B27 6PF
Salary: £7,770 pa for 16hrs per week (£17,000 pa pro rata)
Job Type: Permanent, Part time (16 hours per week)
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th December 2018
The Trust (a well-established charitable housing and care provider) currently has a vacancy for a part-time Administrator to work in its residential care home in Olton, Solihull from 10am to 2pm Monday to Thursday (although there is some flexibility on these hours).
As a charity, their ethos is to put residents’ care and wellbeing at the heart of everything that they do. They offer excellent working conditions, multiple employee benefits including generous flexi-time scheme, pension and free life insurance.
This is a key role in the care home and you will provide high quality reception / administrative support to the registered manager and the care team, deal with all visitors and telephone enquiries into the care home, assist with the production of care plans, process admission and discharge forms, help organise activities, minute staff meetings and order stationery.
- It is essential that you have previous experience in a reception or administration role.
- In addition, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate.
- You will hold a minimum of Maths and English Grade C at GCSE or equivalent.
- The Trust is looking for an organised, professional, self-motivated team player who is sensitive to the needs of older people.
- As the post involves working with vulnerable adults, an enhanced DBS check will be taken up by the trust for the successful candidate.
The Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for this role please click APPLY button and information will be sent to your inbox.
(IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully as this must be completed to submit your application fully)
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Support Administrator, Care Home Administration, Business Administrator, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Administrator, Business Support may also be considered for this role.