Sorry, this job has expired!
Aftersales Manager / Senior Aftersales Executive / Account Exec
Job Title: Senior Aftersales Executive
Location: Huntingdon or Dublin
The Company is the leading provider of product and case coding solutions to a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. Their Uptime Peace of Mind® brand promise means The Company listens to their customers’ needs and provides the right equipment, supplies and software combined for reliable performance. As the global coding and marking leader, The Company has more than 275,000 units installed worldwide, coding on 20 billion products a year. Company’s full printer and supplies portfolio includes continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers and print and apply labellers.
They are currently seeking an Account Executive to join their team in the United Kingdom, based out of their Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire office.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join and develop professionally in a world leading B2B coding and marking organisation, specialising in the selling Company’s whole portfolio of products and services to their existing UK & Ireland Installed Base spanning a wide range of industries. In addition to this strengthen incremental equipment sales revenue growth with new and existing customers.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager you be driven to understand their customer wants and values, engage with customers in a compelling manner, work with and support the wider business to facilitate customers with Company’s products and services. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working autonomously, supporting the wider business and have the confidence and ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Responsible for Ireland, Major Accounts and Pharmaceutical Customer base
- Supporting Customer Care Manager by taking responsibility for high level tasks and projects
- Value selling new service agreements, customer training and equipment upgrades through self-generated prospecting of active install base and marketing campaigns
- Negotiating, selling and closing business via telephone and from time to time face to face closing sales
- Opportunity funnel management – conduct weekly/monthly follow-up communications with the
- Regional Sales Managers in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Renewing Service and supplies discount agreements on a monthly basis and managing funnel
- Structure competitive supplies pricing for existing and new customers by analysing account
- and/or projected spends
- Maximising the retention and growth of existing contract and equipment base
- Provide pre-sales support for opportunities that are in the funnel
Your skills & experience will include:
- Degree qualified – or equivalent
- Demonstrate a stable career history, combined with a proven track record of sales success
- Experience selling technical or industrial products preferred
- Proficiency with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com), data integrity, and MS office applications
- Strong analytical MS Excel skills required
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multi-task whilst working in a fast flowing sales environment
- Confident promoting and selling a service based product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced presenting to high level management
- Full and valid driver’s license is essential
- Ability to travel UK, Ireland and occasionally Europe
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on assigned projects
- Passion and charisma; genuinely motivated to drive sales growth monthly with innovation and building essential relationships with customers and team members
- Positioned to have fluid and professional conversations while building upon product knowledge to articulate benefits with new and existing customers for all technologies
- Results/process oriented by sharing a proactive approach and resourcefulness to manage timelines, analyse priorities, and deliver consistent disciplined actions
- Willingness to change directions frequently in the spirit of continuous improvement to be effective daily and monthly
- Experience overcoming objections and converting interest into high qualified leads
- Strategic thinker that commands quality, performance, and superior communications with the team and for The Company’s customers
- The Company is a global organization of more than 3,200 professionals, dedicated to serving their customers through teamwork, cooperation, innovation and the continuous pursuit of excellence in all business.
- They offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities for those who seek a challenging, fastpaced, results-oriented environment where personal contributions are recognized and rewarded.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health Cover
- On-site parking
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Aftersales Manager, Senior Aftersales Executive, Aftersales Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive – Aftersales, Field Sales Manager will also be considered for this role