Job Title: Agency and Development Surveyor
Location: St Neots
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum DOE
Job type: Full time.
About the company
Brown&Co is a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, development, agriculture & the environment. From a growing network of offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber region as well as internationally, Brown & Co combine a high level of specialist technical expertise with experience and local knowledge.
Main Responsibilities include
- Providing development consultancy and the sale of residential development land, building plots and conversion opportunities.
- Promoting strategic land.
- Undertaking residual appraisals.
- Negotiating conditional contracts, option and promotion agreements, joint ventures, landowner agreements, overage arrangements.
- MRICS Qualified
- 3 years’ experience in commercial environment.
Experience with the following would be an advantage….
- Surveying & undertaking valuation inspections.
- Contract Administration
- Execution of Contracts
- Dispute resolution
- Project Management training and / or experience
- Holiday buyback Scheme
- Life insurance
- Flu jab and eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Departmental away days
- Shopping discount scheme
- Charitable giving scheme.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates may have experience or relevant job titles of; Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Project QS, Managing QS, Estimator, Experienced Estimator, Sales Estimator, Bids and Tenders, Project Surveyor, Network, Budgeting may also apply for this role.