Sorry, this job has expired!
Area Manager / Regional Operations Manager (Adult Social Care)
£42000 - £50000 per annum
Job Title: Area Manager / Regional Operations Manager (Adult Social Care)
Location: Sydenham, Lewisham
Salary: £42,000 – £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The Company is striving to become a values-driven enterprise. Service to humanity for the betterment of their community and the advancement of their society is at the heart of their purpose. They take a collaborative and consultative approach that values and appreciates the insights, contribution and enthusiasm of their team to make a difference to their organisation and to the lives of disadvantaged people.
With a thirst for knowledge and an unrelenting drive to challenge the status quo, learning and innovation, have become part of their identity to redefine the mental health landscape. As part of their team, you will contribute to maintaining their ‘Level A’ accreditation in Quality Assessment Framework (QAF), which is denoted for “excellence and leaders in their field” in national performance standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated strategic and operational leader to ensure the excellent delivery and management of 100+ bed spaces supporting people and vulnerable adults who suffer from mental health.
You will have experience of leading teams through a period of change and culture of continuous improvement. To ensure that the strong strategic relationship with commissioners, stakeholders and partners continue to strengthen and that contracts are managed effectively and efficiently and that challenging performance targets are met.
- Undergraduate degree
- Around ten years’ experience as an Area or Operations Manager ideally in Adult Social Care, mental health supported housing sector
- Experience in regulatory frameworks such as CQC or ideally Quality Assessment Framework (QAF)
- Exceptional administration, organisation and tidiness skills
- Experience in credit control and debt chasing
- Experience of working with caseloads of clients
- Strong computer skills and digital dexterity
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to analyse data and compile reports
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management systems and databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate appropriately with people at all levels and capacities
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to find solutions
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Warm, friendly, kind demeanour with a positive and open-minded attitude
- Thirst for knowledge, strive for excellence, and a humble posture of learning
- Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference and help disadvantaged individuals to have meaningful and purposeful lives
- A friendly, family and happy company culture
- Full ongoing professional training & development plan to achieve career excellence
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunity for career progression into management
- Support with further education
- Part of a next-generation digitalised company
- Flat and non-hierarchical corporate structure
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Free breakfasts, healthy snacks and refreshments
- Social and team-building activities
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Paid sick leave and free eye tests
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Generous maternity policy
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Experienced Area Manager, Care Manager, Care Management, Regional Supervisor, Registered Manager, NVQ5, QCV7, Care Supervisor, Regional Care manager, Care Home Manager, Senior Care Manager, Senior Care Supervisor will also be considered for this role.