Sorry, this job has expired!
Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: North East England (Sheffield/Hull up to Newcastle)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
At the company, they provide their customers with solutions. They sell a high-value proposition that will sometimes involve a long and complex sales cycle.
Home-based and working independently; their Area Sales Managers generate, manage and develop customer relationships, promoting the Company’s products and services.
- Building new relationships and sales within your defined territory
- Generate business through following up leads added to the Salesforce CRM system and self-generated appointments
- Keep the Salesforce CRM system up to date with daily activities
- Manage your own diary of meetings to generate sales of the range of commercial laundry equipment on a purchase or rental basis
- Manage existing customer relationships and generate new opportunities; expanding their reputation within the marketplace
- Take ownership of your sales territory to build and develop relationships
- Meet minimum KPI’s for both activity and results
- Identify opportunities for Industrial Sales and pass on the leads via Salesforce
- Activity levels
- Quality of information entered on Salesforce
- Achievement of sales and rental targets against budget and commission structure
- Margin vs budget
They are looking for experience in direct sales. Laundry industry experience would be ideal but is not essential. You will need:
- A highly motivated attitude to targets, goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Organisational skills
- Sales killer instinct, with the understanding of a longer sales life cycle
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- Career driven, professional and credible with the flexibility to go the extra mile in order to achieve personal and team targets
- You will have excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Willing to travel across the UK
- Full UK driving licence
What They Offer You:
They will provide full product training at their Hitchin and Barcelona offices. You will be a member of a strong, supportive team. In addition to this they offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Company Car
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Business and B2C Sales will be considered for this role.