Job Title: Area Sales Manager- HVAC Pumps and Associated Equipment
Location: Morden, Surrey
Salary: Competitive + Commission and Bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
PumpServ are a leading pump distributor, manufacturer and service business with its head office located in Morden, Surrey and a manufacturing facility located in Wigan Lancashire.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our busy sales team. This role will be responsible for customer accounts in London and the Southeast of England
About the Role:
The principal function of the role is to secure profitable business for PumpServ in order to achieve or ideally exceed defined sales targets, within the cost budget. The ideal candidate would have a target-driven mindset, a passion for sales and the ability to influence and engage with various stakeholders both internal and external.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To increase sales to existing customer portfolio.
- To secure profitable business with contractors and consultants.
- Record all activities relating to Customer Relationship Management in line with company procedure using our CRM package.
- Monitor product sales, customer sales reports and other KPI’s to ensure we are on track to deliver our targets, and take corrective actions as required in a timely manner.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- To maintain customer relationships
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in the HVAC commercial building services market. Specifically working with installers and consultants. Pump knowledge is not essential but would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to work in a demanding and ever-changing environment where meeting time deadlines and targets are a key focus. In order to succeed in the role, you should be a self-starter with a proactive and courageous approach, able to work on own initiative with above-average commitment and drive.
Other role characteristics include:
- Ability to build and grow existing and new relationships with internal and external teams as well as key contractors and consultants.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Effective planning and reporting in line with company policy.
- Understand the markets we sell into and work in the relevant and appropriate ways to maximize sales.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as defined by your line manager and/or functional manager.
- Educated to a suitable level & ideally with a proven sales track record.
- A high degree of commercial business acumen and strategic awareness.
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Flexible working.
- Access to training and opportunities for individual development.
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Company car/car allowance.
- Laptop, phone, credit card, fuel card.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 25 after 5 years.
- Annual bonus scheme.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV/Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development and New Business will all be considered.