Job Title: Area Sales Manager – (Scotland, Ireland & North East England)
Location: Glasgow and Newcastle
Salary: Competitve D.O.E + Commission
Job type: Full time
Fine Decor Wallcoverings Ltd is a leading Wallcoverings and Décor products supplier based in Congleton, Cheshire and part of the Brewster group whose offices are in Boston, USA.
The business is looking to further expand its product distribution and we are recruiting an Area Sales Manager within the Scotland/Ireland & North East England territory to spearhead the next stage of sales growth
We are looking for an outgoing individual who can easily forge strong relationships and identify new opportunities for business growth within new and existing accounts by new product introductions and promotional planning
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-disciplined, energetic and have strong computer, analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills are also required to deal with people at all business levels and in particular owner managed businesses.
- Proven sales experience
- A knowledge of wallcoverings or associated décor product would be an advantage.
The role will require travelling and some overnight stays and whilst the working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday it is envisaged that the successful candidate will adopt a flexible approach to work the necessary hours to maximise their success.
- Benefits include a competitive salary
- Company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% company pension contribution
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; area sales manager, sales manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Consultant, Area Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Area Sales Executive, Contracts Manager, Construction Contracts Manager, Contracts Coordinator, Contracts Manager, Sales, Regional, Regional Manager, Territory Sales Manager will also be considered for this role.