Job Title: Artisan Baker
Location: Greenwich, London
Salary: £31,500 per annum
Job Type: 45 hrs hours per week on rota basis including weekends and bank holidays.
Paul Rhodes Bakery is one of the leading independent bakeries in London specialising in handcrafted breads & pastries, all made using the finest ingredients.
Winner of numerous county, regional and national bakery awards, we produce a wide range of traditional, mastercrafted and handcrafted classic loaves and we have done since 2003.
If you are passionate about the breads you bake then we have a fantastic opportunity waiting for a full-time Artisan Baker at our site based in Greenwich.
We class ourselves as the ‘art of baking’ and take pride in providing not only our traditional baking techniques but also the service we deliver to our customers. Our values are what makes us thrive at Paul Rhodes Bakery which strives us to get the job done, as a team, everyday.
As a business, we supply bakes for over 1,000 businesses across London like Dinner by Heston, Fortnum & Mason, Shangri-La Hotels, Youngs, 45 Park Lane, OXO, Mamma Mia, to name a few.
- We want our bakery to be the very best and you and your role will be an integral part in this journey with us. This role would be perfect for a baker who is hungry for a new challenge and is eager to take the next step in their career.
- Experience: mixing, scaling, shaping, and baking.
- A great personality – fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities
- Can-do attitude
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Be able to effectively communicate
- A passion to work with others to achieve team objectives
- Work with others to ensure that bread products are prepared (mixed, shaped, proofed and baked) in line with quality requirements and standard of work
- Follow and maintain adherence PRB processes and best practice
- Have a genuine interest and desire to be part of a high-volume bread manufacturing facility
- Sick pay scheme
- Social events – summer and winter
- Shop discount
- Referral bonus
- Free and discounted products
- Discretionary bonuses
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Bakery Assistant, Production Assistant, Food Production, Kitchen Assistant, Bakery Operative, Baker, KP, Bakery Support, Food Production Assistant, Patisserie Assistant, Pastry Operative may also be considered for this role.