Assistant Commercial Manager / Business Operations Manager
Job Title: Assistant Commercial Manager
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent (42.5 hours)
Established in 1919, The Company have for the last 100 years provided an unrivalled, nationwide delivery of Red Diesel using their own fleet of vehicles tracked with the latest technology to ensure first class customer service. Their range of products has now extended to Kerosene, oils and lubricants and the innovative FuelBox for commercial, plant machinery, agricultural and marine applications with further products being launched shortly.
Would you like to work for a company that has had year on year sales growth with plenty of opportunity for you to contribute to future growth?
To manage the sales support and customer service teams to ensure all customer requirements are met ensuring customer retention and satisfaction. The main goal is to provide support and leadership for both teams to remain positive and motivated to complete tasks.
- Leadership, Management and Development of team to ensure team remain motivated and daily objectives met
- Responsible for Oil Growth for all customers. This can be done through management of all customers visits using Jay and also organising weekly visits with telesales. In addition, calling around entire customer base to establish requirements
- Support of both teams when work load is heavy or in the event of absence
- Provide High Quality customer service setting an example for all team members
- Ensuring all customer invoicing is completed within 48 hours of delivery
- Assist is customer complaint escalation
- Achievement of own targets and ensure others do the same
- Maintain current operating systems whilst seeking out more efficient ways of work
- Weekly/Monthly KPI report
- Assist in ISO administration ensuring al documents are ready for audits in particular the third-party partner projects
- Assist in Tender Preparation including document preparation and collation
- Assist Commercial Manager in management of the team
- Assist Commercial Manager in management of team and individual KPI’s
- Covering all Commercial Manager duties during annual leave
- Lubricant Growth
- Adblue Growth
- Invoicing Deadline
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Prominent LMD Skills
- Prior experience of working within an admin role preferable
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Believes in and exhibits good customer care
- Written and oral communication skills
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination and ownership of role
What’s on offer?
- A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (which accumulates with each year of service) plus 8 days public holiday
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Commercial Manager, Commercial Manager, Commercial Specialist, Sales & Marketing Manager, Commercial Sales Development, Commercial Business Development Manager, Commercial Development Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Coordinator, Consultancy Commercial Manager, Consultancy Operations Manager, Business Operations Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Sales Manager, Strategic Operations Manager may be considered for this role.