Sorry, this job has expired!
Assistant Investment Manager / Investment Administrator
Job Title: Assistant Investment Manager – Ref 601
Salary: Competitive with an excellent benefits package
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Investment Manager to join their Liverpool office. You will primarily assist Investment Managers in the care of client portfolios and relationship management.
You will have strong analytical skills and currently be working within an Investment Management support or Assistant role. As the successful candidate you will train to become a fully qualified Investment Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To assist Investment Managers with the management of client portfolios to the highest possible standard – the engagement / implementation of AAM will be a priority
- Support Investment Managers with the daily administration of portfolios including the preparation and review of performance and pre-meeting packs, meeting attendance where appropriate and post meeting notes/action
- Monitor and review of client portfolios to ensure suitability and in line with investment models, performance and tax considerations
- Produce stock research based on team ideas and recommendations from the research department
- Maintenance of company and client databases
To be successful in this role, you will have/be:
- Have experience in a client orientated role within the Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Hold a minimum level 4, RDR compliant qualification (Investment Advice Diploma or IMC+CFA level 1)
- Be part way through a level 7 qualification (CISI Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification or CFA)
- Have a keen interest in investment and investment products
- Show strength in the use of IT systems and Excel in particular
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the regulatory environment in which they operate
- Have career aspirations to become an Investment Manager
The Company is one of the UK’s leading investment managers, they employ over 1,200 people across 15 locations in the UK and Jersey.
They began life as a family business and is now a FTSE 250 listed company, which through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of high-quality, personalised investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities and trustees.
With a rich history dating back to the 1740s, looking forward has carried them and their clients safely through many eras. They continue to move with the times, blending new ideas and bespoke technology with their long-standing investment experience and constant values.
Their success is based on delivering a highly professional and personal service to their clients. They believe this can only be achieved by having engaged and motivated employees with a diverse range of backgrounds, skills and experiences. Their employee strategy, policies and investment plans are all designed to achieve these goals.
Working at the company is more than a job for their employees and they offer a nurturing, development-led working environment with a competitive benefits package. Many of their employees are also shareholders, which is something that they will continue to encourage.
They are an equal opportunities employer and it is their policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and on merit regardless of their race, gender, marital status, age, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Wealth Management, Junior Investment Manager, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management Administrator, Financial Advisor, Finance Planner, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor Assistant, Finance Advisor Assistant, Financial Services Administrator, Pensions Administrator, ISA Administrator, Wealth Management Administrator, Investment Management Administrator, Personal Finance Adviser, Personal Finance Advisor, Financial Services Support, Personal Finance Planner will also be considered for this role.