B2B Sales / Account Manager
Up to £26000 per annum
Job Title: B2B Sales / Account Manager
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + BONUS
Bluetownonline (www.bluetownonline.co.uk) is the UK’s leading digital recruitment platform dealing with clients across multiple industry sectors across the UK.
We are a fun and dynamic office looking for an intelligent and self-motivated individual to start a career as an Account Manager (official title!). With a flat hierarchical structure the business operates as a meritocracy rewarding both individual and team successes. Our winning formula has created a new opportunity for an Account manager to join us through this exciting period of company growth.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the retention of our customers and managing a base of accounts that ranges from small, medium and large business across the UK.
- Develop long term relationships with clients
- Talking with clients and assessing their needs
- Providing Pricing and Quotations upon request and within company guidelines
- Independent management of pipelines
- Updating the CRM system, creating tickets and sending information to clients
- Understanding requirements by assessing clients long term needs and advise in relation to this.
Our product offering is second to none, but that’s not to say we don’t want a driven and talented individual to start, because we do. You’ll be providing quotes and keeping up to date with the inner workings of each of the clients you work with. The aim is for the development of client accounts through a consultative and solution-based approach.
Do we offer progression – YES! We’re looking for future leaders who want to prove their ability by smashing targets and earning generous amounts of commission every single month.
The Nitty Gritty
- Strong track record in managing a mix of small and medium customer accounts with a focus on achieving a high renewal/retention rate
- Ideally 1-2 years of account management or client relationship experience
- Demonstrated experience with renewal models
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Adept of uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- Great written and oral presentation skills in English
What’s it like working with us? Well, we have drinks on a Friday at 4pm, regular team incentives and a team bonus structure that rewards each person’s input to the business. Alongside the monetary incentive you can expect to join us on our annual company holidays abroad.
Did we forget to mention those? So far they’ve included Amsterdam last year, Croatia the year before that and now we’ve set our sights on Prague this year!
Alongside these social incentives we offer monthly bonus, 28 days holidays per year as well as private medical healthcare.
To Apply click the APPLY NOW link attaching your full CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with experience in Account Executive, Account Management, Client Relationship Manager, Client Services Executive, Relationships Manager, Sales Executive, Client Retention Executive, Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Sales Development will also be considered.