Job Title: Billing Analyst
Location: London, WC1
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company, a niche consultancy, specialising in helping clients save money without sacrificing quality, is growing, and quickly.
Over the last few years they’ve been building the behind the scenes systems and infrastructure for their scaleable business both here in the UK and also internationally.
They’re in the process of finishing this ‘setup’ phase and to get to the next stage require you.
So who are you?
You will have a specific set of skills but more importantly fit the person profile they’re looking for:
- You will love to get stuff done and find a way to make stuff happen so you will most likely be goal driven with excellent communication skills and the tenacity to see it through.
- You are a traditionalist who loves to follow objective guidelines in delivering solutions.
- You are a person able to prevent unnecessary errors and omissions by managing processes and systems
- Routine is your happy place and you can follow a set of guidelines and not be afraid to ask for help
- You have amazing, some would say over the top, attention to detail
This role would be frustrating for you if you are an intuitive risk taker who would be ready to explore without first studying the map and seeking a historical perspective.
And most importantly you aren’t difficult to be around!
Your ideal role maybe M!5 (but not the spy bit)!
They’d describe you as their steady hand, loving systems and processes, measuring your successes every day and having that internal drive to beat them next time. Whilst you love adopting a system you are also very happy to have an open mind and make timely suggestions if you believe they can be more efficient and effective.
If this sounds like YOU then please get in touch. Apply to by sending your CV with a covering letter telling them about yourself in relation to the type of person they’re looking for as outlined in this ad.
This will be a full-on role, but you love it when things are busy and you can see order out of chaos. You take your work seriously and enjoy developing as a person both professionally and personally.
Don’t just apply because you want a job as they’re on the third floor and the windows open out.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and a Cover Letter for this role which will tell them about yourself in relation to the type of person they’re looking for outlined above and your earliest start date. If you aren’t planning to submit a relevant cover letter then don’t bother applying, you won’t be hearing back…