Business Development Executive / New Business Sales – IT
Richmond upon Thames
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience + Commission
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Founded in 2016, the company is a global innovator in cloud solutions, working with customers and partners to deliver a comprehensive suite of end-to-end managed IT services via local teams located across a number of regional offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Ireland.
They help companies embrace the cloud revolution, transforming the way IT professionals operate by managing their systems and data securely. By leading their IT resilience, they guarantee peace of mind and the foundations to scale business with a fully managed support system.
The company is built on integrity and a personal approach with customers, which offers a true partnership. Likewise, team members enjoy a culture which promotes collaboration in a family friendly working environment, as well as supporting personal autonomy, self-development, and a commitment to the shared goal of delivering market leading IT services.
At the company their people and culture comes first, second only to their customers! They’ve grown at a fast pace over the past year, and due to continued expansion in 2021 they are now searching for a talented Business Development Executive to join the UK commercial team.
As a BDE lead generation will be one of your primary responsibilities to support the growth of the business as they seek to aggressively increase sales revenues in this exciting time of growth and development.
- Drive forward the company’s sales strategy with high volume lead generation
- Focussed campaign activity on specific verticals
- Develop sales opportunities via cold calling, email, social media
- Develop new prospects & clients through market research
- Update the CRM with new prospect information
- Source new prospects using LinkedIn & other platforms
- Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business opportunities
- Follow up with the sales manager, and sales team
- Generate quality, well qualified leads
- Previous work experience in Cloud Services (or any IT field)
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing (3-5 years preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- CRM and Email Automation experience (they use Hubspot)
- Use of Social Media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn & LinkedIn Navigator)
- A high level of professionalism
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of our services and offerings
- Persistent attitude
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting, or lead generation experience
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious, strong in self-motivation
- A self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking
- They’re one of the fastest growing cloud solution providers in Europe
- The company culture is exceptional and comes from a shared vision of delivering marketing leading cloud services in an unbeatable work environment
- Flexible working with a family friendly focus is at the very core of the company values
- They have beautiful office locations across UK, Ireland, and Netherlands with highly talented, caring, and supportive colleagues
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: New Business Executive, IT Sales Executive, Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Technical Business Development Executive, Business Development, External Sales Executive,B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, New Business Coordinator, B2B Sales, IT Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, IT Sales, Internal Sales may also be considered for this role.