Business Development Executive/Sales Executive-Foreign Exchange
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Foreign Exchange
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team in their Manchester office.
They believe in three things; their Colleagues, their Clients and the Contribution they make. Their ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for their Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work
A bit about the team…
There’s a buzz in their team. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Where do you come in?
- Through proactive telephone conversations build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources by promoting and representing the BFX brand and services; demonstrate you are an ambassador for The Company. Those relationships could include financial brokers, accountants, banks, prospective clients, cold calling etc.
- Achieve own targets of calls and new leads/deals by building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Consistently and accurately record sales leads, prospects, clients and other relevant information within the CRM to assist the team in the production and completion of weekly and monthly analysis and reports
- Provides a high level of service whilst maintaining profitability and minimising currency exposure
- Follow up outstanding enquiries or revitalise aged enquiries. Ensuring all supporting paperwork from enquirers is correctly managed
- Develop experience, knowledge and understanding of BFX and the FX industry including their products and services, clients, competitors, risks, client industry and markets in order to increase the relevant contribution this role can make to the team
- Adhere to The Company’s Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering procedures
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
You need to have:
- Proven experience of working in a customer services environment
- Able to quickly articulate complex FX benefits to often an unsophisticated client base
- Numeracy and literacy; IT- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel; planning and organising; Customer service skills and ability to work alone whilst being a team player
- A level or equivalent
Where will you be?
Their modern offices are conveniently located on the Salford Quays estate so close to the Lowry Shopping Outlet and surrounded by plenty of excellent food outlet. Whether you decide to grab some lunch from one of the many eateries and sit on the docks admiring the view of Old Trafford Football Stadium or make the most of the water sports activities close-by, you’ll can expect to make the most of working in such a great location!
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by their Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, e-mail or text with next steps…
They’re absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let them know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the Recruitment process.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of Foreign Exchange, FX, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Sales Professional, B2B Sales, Direct Sales, Customer Service Executive may also be considered for this role.