Sorry, this job has expired!
Business Development Manager / BDM
£50000 - £80000 per annum
Job Title: Business Development Manager / BDM
Location: Dalston, London
Salary: £50,000 to £80,000 depending on experience and performance.
The organisation is a Social Enterprise that provides computer equipment and 1-1 support to disabled students. They are looking for an ambitious BDM to generate customers and help manage their small friendly team in Dalston. Whilst creating new customers in their area is relatively straightforward, ensuring a high quality of delivery and working closely with their office team will be fundamental to the role.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and people management skills,
- Be focused on target completion,
- Be a quick learner,
- Be organised,
- Be motivated to improve outcomes for end users,
- Have the ability to monitor profitability and generally be entrepreneurial
- Monitor client creation and quote conversion
- Set clear achievable tasks & monitor completion
- Work with colleagues to design and refine internal systems
- Have strong ethics
- Ambitious and keen to make a difference for customers
You will have relevant experience or will be able to demonstrate transferable skills of:
- Customer Creation (aka sales marketing and promotion)
- Project management
- Working in Education
- Software Sales
- Team Management
- The Disabled Students’ Allowances
- Presenting and Running Workshops
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Water Treatment Sales, Sales Agent, B2B Sales, Field Sales, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.