Sorry, this job has expired!
Business Development Manager / Sales – Corporate Travel
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £18k – £20k
Job Type: 27 hours per week
The company are one of the leading tour operators and travel providers in the UK. They pride themselves on the reliability offered to Agents, knowledge and innovation. They offer flights, hotel only, worldwide package holidays, cruises, tailor made tours and a perfect solution to any travel enquiry. Along with their leisure division they also provide their business partners solutions for essential corporate travel.
Due to growth they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Travel Business Development Manager to join their business. This is a key role which will be responsible for the growth and development of this division of the Group.
Duties of the Role Include:
- Developing a fresh pipeline of key contacts through research and developing new business opportunities
- Attend networking events to identify and secure new sales opportunities
- Review and analyse sales figures for all accounts and put together plans of action to maximise the potential of the accounts
- Conduct business review meetings and maintain strong relationships with existing clients ensuring regular contact
- Produce accurate and timely management information on activity and opportunities and confirmed business
- Plan and prioritise client contact towards achieving agreed business aims and targets including costs and sales
- Assist in maintaining a proactive use of internal CRM
To Succeed In This Role You Must Be:
- In a similar role within the Corporate Travel sector and have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Able to build strong effective working relationships
- Confident outgoing and flexible
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Resilient and self motivated
- Results driven
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Commercially aware and have a strong business acumen
Working hours and benefits:
- 27 hours per week, days to be agreed, although flexibility for evening and weekend working is required, to attend networking events, exhibitions and meetings as necessitated by the needs and demands of the business and clients
- In return for your hard work, commitment and loyalty, you will receive an industry competitive salary, bonus, paid mileage, mobile, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday pro rota per year plus bank holidays, birthday day off and discounted travel
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; BDM, Business Development Manager, New Business Sales, Field Sales Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Sales Account Manager, Telesales, Product Specialist, Telesales Executive, Senior Account Manager, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development Manager, Business Development Lead, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B will be considered for this role.