Sorry, this job has expired!
Graduate Business Development Manager
Up to £27000 per annum + OTE £40k - £45k
Job title: Business Development Executive / Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum basic (OTE’s £40,000 – £45,000 Year 1)
Bluetownonline was established in 2010 and has since become the go to for businesses looking to advertise their vacancies online. We are a close knit team of talented Business Developers looking to expand further into the market. We are in the enviable position of possessing high levels of repeat business and an unrivaled reputation. Just by speaking to our clients it’s clear who runs the Job Advertisement industry, as such we are now looking to expand our successful team with a professional who has experience in delivering results.
This role requires someone with, drive, tenacity and strong market awareness that will assist in the development of the next stage of growth for Bluetown. If you’re hungry, motivated and sales driven with a proven track record – then we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a generous benefits package (perks with various leading brands) and excellent salary with a bonus and long term security. By joining us you’ll be part of a team that excels in the industry and get to work with some of the UK’s leading brands.
The Position: Business Development Executive.
The position has one main focus to lead from the front by dealing with a portfolio of clients to ensure the company achieves its monthly KPI’s and long term objective of growth.
We are searching for an energetic, passionate and personable individual whose natural sales abilities, powerful communication skills and sound knowledge of sales techniques and management of a sales pipeline will ensure they are immensely successful in this role. You will be able to work autonomously increasing profitability and maintain long term relationships. The company’s culture rewards ambition and invests into its people that are willing to do whatever it takes to help achieve company goals.
We assist in the development of your skills, cultivating and growing your own techniques and styles in order to maximise the cash flow into your pipeline. This personality driven approach is the backbone of Bluetown, and is why clients come back to us time and time again. 75% of the role involves developing new business for your pipeline with the other 25% being focused on giving the best service to attained clients to promote repeat business. Full training is provided in order for us to highlight your best skills to maximise results.
Responsibilities and Achievements:
On a day to day basis you’ll be tasked with reaching out to prospective clients….in any market, allowing you to build your pipeline around industries that you care about. This personable approach to building your own client book naturally incurs a more caring approach to account maintenance, ensuring repeat business and more happy customers. Confidence is key; if you can chat with professionalism and passion then this is the perfect role for you. You’ll be dealing with HR Managers, Directors and Consultants on a daily basis meaning you should have no problem speaking with individuals who know their stuff! You don’t have to have industry knowledge we can teach you that but we can guarantee the person who possesses a winners mind-set will be the successful candidate.
- Technological competency in using multiple IT systems and maintenance of CRM’s
- Confidence to pick up the phone to chase down future business opportunities, while maintaining a positive mind set when met with pushback.
- A desire to work within a team driven environment in the heart of Shoreditch (we’re not a call centre or corporate environment) your personality is a big deal
- Be driven, highly ambitious and a desire to be the best
- Good negotiation, presentation and listening skills
- Extensive interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial mind set
In return we offer a salary package of up to £27,000 per annum with a generous monthly bonus package with realistic OTE’s of £40k – £45k in Year 1. Additional perks include private healthcare, social team holidays, teambuilding exercises and a perk system where you can choose from 100’s of deals with some of the UK’s best brands (holidays, insurance, spa’s, restaurants plus many more).
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Business Development Executive, BDM, BDE, Business Development Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Graduate Sales Executive may also be considered