Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst / BI Analyst
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day they are a leader in Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
They’re looking for a commercially minded Business Intelligence Analyst to join them on their journey to simplify healthcare access for patients across the UK. This is a great opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic data specialist to build and drive the BI function. Working alongside a team of Product owners, you will provide valuable insight and analysis essential to the day to day decision making of the product direction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyse complex data-sets and provide insights to stakeholders to support key business decisions and resolve problems.
- Collaborate with product and technology teams to design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools) and tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Work with stakeholders to assess the viability of new projects or products through forecasting/projecting.
- Perform ‘deep-dives’ on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations as required.
- Produce product dashboards to display KPIs and track performance.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Google data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server
- Integration Services (SSIS)
- Promote and support their data governance regulation, practices and policies.
What they’re looking for:
- 3+ years within a data focused position, utilising business analysis and business intelligence.
- Experience with data visualisation and building BI dashboards (Power BI/Cubes/SQL/Excel)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline
- Experience delivering within an Agile framework
The Company offers the following:
- An annual individual training budget of £1000 provided to ensure you are confident in your new role.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; BI Specialist, Systems Analyst, Business Intelligence Consultant, Solutions Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Analyst, Business Process Analyst, SQL Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technical Business Systems Analyst, Technical BSA, BSA, Big Data Analyst, Framework Analyst, IT Analysing, BI Development, BI Data, SharePoint, Excel, ASP.NET ISS SSL, MS SQL and DB Design may also be considered for this role.