Sorry, this job has expired!
Buying Executive / Procurement Executive – Mandarin Speaker
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Job Title: Buying Executive – Mandarin Speaker
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:30, Fridays are 09:00 – 17:00)
The company, based in Bradford, is a leading supplier of FMCG products to wholesalers and independent buying groups around the world. Established in 1998, they now have dedicated administration and production facilities in India and China to support their rapidly expanding and ambitious team.
- Sourcing Suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers
- Implementing inventory optimization strategies within the company
- Work closely with the Head buyer
- Obtaining quotes from different suppliers
- Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers
- Working with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation
- Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes
- Providing solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing
- To source and organize the transportation and shipping at competitive prices & fast shipping terms; make sure deadlines & delivery dates are met
- Gather and manage all information regarding pricing, correspondence, technical specifications, quality, and legal issue: from start to end
- Create & follow up purchase orders, control and update the weekly stock list to manager
- Other work assigned by the head buyer
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
- Proven experience in sourcing processes
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound time-management and organizational skills
- Experience from LED, FMCG, Medical supply, industries preferred
- Mandarin speaker will be an added advantage
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Procurement Officer, Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Procurement Manager, Purchasing, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Executive, Procurement Operations, Assistant Procurement Executive, Procurement Admin, Purchasing Assistant, Buyer Administrator, Buying Advisor, Buying Consultant and Procurement Consultant may also be considered for this role.