Sorry, this job has expired!
Care Assistant / Support Worker / Care Worker
Lytham St. Annes
£8.21 - £9.30 per hour
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: Lytham St Annes
Salary: £8.21 – £9.30 per hour dependant on qualifications
Job Type: Full/Part-Time, Permanent
Established in 1998, the company is one of the leading providers of care for older people in the North West of England offering the very best of care, including residential, nursing, specialist dementia care units with respite and short stay.
They are recruiting for care assistant but there is the opportunity to progress to Senior Care assistant and Care Home Assistant Practitioner Level.
You will be working at one of the four homes the company operates in the Lytham St Annes area, but once situated, they would not expect you to move between the four homes.
- Experience preferred but not essential
- You are a naturally caring and compassionate person who is confident and enjoys working with others
- You will support residents to live the best life possible through the provision of high quality safe care that meets every individual’s personal and social needs
- You will work within a friendly team at one of the nursing homes in the area
- Candidates must also live within or be able to easily commute to Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
What they offer:
- Free training that includes their own in house development plan as well as e-learning and nationally recognised qualifications, formally known as NVQ’s
- They pay for DBS check this is not recovered if person remains in post for 6 months
- Free sandwich when working a 12 hour shift
- Free parking
Days/nights shifts, full, part time or bank hours available.
To apply for these roles please click APPLY button and information will be sent to your inbox
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Care Worker, Night Care Assistant, Care Assistant, Senior Care Assistant, Team Leader, Care Work Assistant, Resident Care Assistant, Resident Care Worker, Elderly Care Worker, Elderly Care Assistant, Elderly Support Worker, Elderly Care, Support Assistant, Enabler, Healthcare Assistant will also be considered for this role