Sorry, this job has expired!
Care Support Worker
£24761 - £25761 per annum
Job Title: Care Support Worker
Salary: £24,761 to £25,761 p.a (INCLUSIVE of sleep-in allowance)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Total Care Matters is an established residential children’s home provider with eight regional homes, looking after children in care between the ages of eight and seventeen.
Training and QCF qualifications will be provided, but the most important quality we are looking for is a commitment and desire to bring about a positive change in the lives of young people.
Total Care Matters Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting lives of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding process and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.
- We currently have several exciting vacancies available in our Northamptonshire children’s homes where the Care Support Workers will be required to provide the highest quality care to children between the ages of 8 – 17 years with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD)
- We are looking for dynamic youth mentors who have a desire to engage, guide and bring a positive influence in the lives of young people in our care.
- You will be required to create a positive environment for each young person with particular reference to his/her safety, health and education.
- You will be required to maintain good professional practices in accordance with Ofsted regulations and quality care standards for our children’s homes.
- You must be over 22 years old.
- Have a full UK driving license.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Social Worker, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Management, Care Support Worker, Support Coordinator, Support Manager, Care Coordinator, Social Worker, Guidance Councillor, Young Persons Advisor, Youth Worker, Youth Support, Support Assistant, Special Needs Support, Mental Health Support, Support, Residential Care Worker, Care Assistant, Recovery Social Worker, Recovery Support Worker, Care Worker, Senior Support Assistant, Care Helper, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care may also be considered for this role.