Job Title: Chartered Surveyor
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
Job type: Full time.
About the company
Brown&Co is a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, development, agriculture & the environment. From a growing network of offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber region as well as internationally, Brown & Co combine a high level of specialist technical expertise with experience and local knowledge.
Brown&Co is looking to recruit a qualified Chartered Surveyor to join our established team at our Wyboston Office. As a major firm providing property services throughout England and Wales and beyond, we offer a varied range of work, and a position in a well-established team with good clients, and the possibility to “inherit” a substantial pipeline of work.
Main Responsibilities include
- Commercial valuations.
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals.
- Property management.
- Agency and dilapidations with emphasis on but not exclusively for the managed portfolio.
- Implementing existing and generating new instructions and business in our busy Professional Services department.
- Undertaking valuations of commercial property for a variety of purposes including bank loan, pension fund, insurance, taxation, transfer etc.
- Undertaking rent review and lease renewal instructions.
- Assisting the Corporate Property Manager with all aspects of the management of commercial properties.
- Undertaking schedules of condition and of landlord’s fixtures and fittings as necessary.
- Marketing units on the managed portfolio should they become vacant including advertising and progressing the letting process.
The ideal candidate will be a general practice surveyor in the commercial property sector primarily in professional services. Experience with the following would be advantageous.
- Holiday buyback Scheme
- Life insurance
- Flu jab and eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Departmental away days
- Shopping discount scheme
- Charitable giving scheme.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates may have experience or relevant job titles of; Project QS, Managing QS, Estimator, Experienced Estimator, Sales Estimator, Bids and Tenders, Project Surveyor, Network, Budgeting may also apply for this role.