Job Title: Chef De Partie
Location: Saunderton, Bucks
Salary: £21,000-£22,000 p.a.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Artizian is a boutique nutritionally led, chef inspired catering and Hospitality Company.
- We are passionate about making a positive difference to the wellbeing of our customers and our planet, so together we can thrive.
- We are looking for a keen, flexible and motivated team player to work in a busy kitchen cooking a varied breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea menu in idyllic surroundings.
- 40 hours per week.
- No nights/ No split shifts.
- 1 weekend off per month.
- Food cooked fresh on site.
- 5 out of 7 days.
- Excellent training opportunities, fantastic client
- NO EVENINGS – BREAKFAST, LUNCH SERVICE ONLY
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Key skills required are:
- Keen eye for detail.
- A real hands-on approach in wanting to expand their food knowledge.
- An appetite for delivering exceptional food.
- Determination and drive.
- Manage the day today running of a section.
- Maintain high standards of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a growing business.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Life assurance.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of: Demi Chef de Partie, Breakfast Chef, Casual Chef De Partie, Experienced Chef, Senior Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef, Kitchen Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef De Partie, Dinner Chef, Catering, Food Catering, Catering Chef, Chef Assistant, Food Preparation, Cook, Assistant Chef, Cook Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Manager, Food Hygiene, Food Health and Safety Manager, Kitchen Delegation, Kitchen Supervisor will also be considered for this role.