Client Partnerships Executive / Client Account Manager
£28000 - £35000 per annum + OTE £42,000
Job Title: Client Partnerships Executive
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum OTE £42K
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Applied Driving Techniques (Global Solutions) Ltd (ADT) is an internationally recognised, global leader of driver and fleet safety management services, managing over 200,000 drivers worldwide. With road safety at our heart, we continually develop the most cutting-edge services informed by international best practice standards to aid our provision of driver safety solutions.
About the role:
As a result of continued ADT growth, an exciting new role has arisen for a dynamic, driven candidate to join our team as a Client Partnerships Executive. Reporting to the Director, Client Partnerships (UK), you will be a key ADT stakeholder responsible for selling and upselling to a portfolio of UK clients whilst actively developing client partnerships, maximising the range of ADT services taken.
- Responsibility for a designated portfolio of clients and/or channel partners
- Maintaining periodic contact to ensure continuity of quality service levels, identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities
- Act as a point of contact for the ADT operational team to escalate any operational issues affecting client service delivery
- Resolve any escalated matters identified in an appropriate manner
- Regular liaison with client and partner portfolio to ensure business continuity/renewal of ADT services when due
- Identify and promote opportunities for upselling of additional products and services
- Provide new business support to Sales Director as required
- Update the existing client portfolio with new system developments and industry-specific news
- Creation and contribute to pricing documents, quotes, proposals and tenders as required
- Provide system demonstrations, e.g. system dashboard, to new and existing clients and offer technical advice to overcome issues or potential challenges
- Arranging access for Demonstration modules to sales prospects as required
- Collaborate openly and transparently with colleagues and utilise support from those responsible predominately for Implementation, Day to Day operations, IT/Technical Support & Directors
- Maintain ADT CRM system and produce periodic reporting, client updates and insights as required by ADT Directors
- Actively promote and sell ADT and partner products to the client portfolio, with a targeted focus on upselling to increase revenue
- Experience in Account Management and Sales with a track record in developing client relationships.
- Ability to manage high levels of ambiguity and thrive on change
- Ability to listen, question, and quickly gain an understanding of situations and react appropriately
- Always presents a professional and friendly manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- A relationship builder – builds client confidence.
- Good questioning skills – understanding issues – responding appropriately and reliably.
- Confidence in dealing with client key stakeholders at all levels – operational to senior Director level
- Relevant Computer/System and application skills, Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Confident in Video call environment – TEAMS and ZOOM
- Can-Do Attitude. Self-starter that can act autonomously.
- Flexible, adaptable, open-minded
- Positive outlook. Does not become emotionally damaged in stressful environments
What’s on offer:
- Home/office-based role – approx. 50/50 variable according to business requirements. Initial 4 week period will be working from the office, as such the ability to travel to PO15 5TT is needed.
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development for your role
- Future career development supported
- Salary £28-35K £42K OTE
ADT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience of; Relationship Manager, Partner Relations Executive, Sales Account Executive, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Client Relationship Executive, Business Development Executive, Brand Management Executive, Partnership Management, Sales Administrator and other customer-facing roles will be considered for this role.