Sorry, this job has expired!
Client Relation Administrator / Administrative – French speaker
Job Title: Client Relation Administrator
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm)
The Company is an international sales network and property investment advisory that was founded on the idea of building bridges – cultural and communicative bridges – between countries and the investors, real estate agents, developers and second home purchasers.
Founded in 2003, the company is driven by the prospect of cross-border investment and has over fifteen years of experience in dealing with diverse markets and audiences.
After refining their expertise in the French market, the company now has a portfolio, which spans time zones, comprising alpine chalets, sleek town houses, Mauritian and Seychellois beach houses, London and Lisbon pied a terre, and everything in between.
They are now recruiting a Client Relation Administrator to support the growing Athena Investor Relation team.
The Client Relation Administrator will provide a comprehensive administrative support role to the Company’s Investors team in all their relationships with their property developers and partners.
The main purpose of the role is to successfully and efficiently to manage the mandate the lifecycle of all clients’ related documents from the initial reservation to the Investor Relations, to ensure all the necessary logistics are ran efficiently and to be the point of contact for the clients and partners for any related document issue.
- Document management
- Create the client file and record the initial document
- Prepare and manage all reservation documents, ensuring exactitude of information and using Athena branded material
- Work closely with AIR Manager on the accurate preparation, labelling and signing of all completion documents
- Work closely with AIR Director on the accurate preparation, labelling and signing of all AIR Services documents but also all activity related documents and partners
- Ensure and check that the documents used are always up to date or the latest version
- Maintain and manage the documents’ library. Scan, register and record all files, ensuring accurate labelling of all files. Organise classification of pending documents for reservations and sales
- Logistic and shipment
- Arrange and manage the logistics of all contract shipments to clients and the correct interlocutors
- Track and follow up on all document shipment and inform AIR team of shipment progress
- Chase autonomously all outstanding documents ensuring a prompt return
- Print, check and prepare the documents for legalisation meetings in relation with AIR Manager
- Arrange the apostilles after the legalisation in close relation with the AIR Manager
- Client and partner relation
- Ensure good reception of documents and understanding of the signature processes by the client.
- Ensure client’s understanding and respect of all timelines
- Answer all client’s enquiries on the nature of the document and signature process in the most efficient manner
- Maintain clear and accurate templates in email and in writing
- Work closely with the various teams and parties involved to ensure all deals, document modification or plans are being correctly recorded
- Ensure all parties involved (sales team, notaire, lawyers, mortgage brokers…) are up to date on the progress of a file
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be fluent in both English & French (written and spoken) other languages will be a plus
- Have a minimum of 1 year in an administrative or secretarial role or customer service
- Have the ability to create, implement, and follow through with business administrative processes
- Demonstrate previous experience of working in an international environment
- Be capable to organise and to follow several files with several interlocutors at once
- Be proactive when working independently – but also able to follow instructions
- Be self-motivated to learn new processes
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of standard software packages (office 360, google docs)
The Company is an Equal Opportunities employer and the post holder is expected to promote this in all aspects of his / her work.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but merely to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post. It may be reviewed from time to time in agreement with the post holder and the other members of the post holder’s line management team. The Company is committed to continuous improvement in managing its staff, including compliance with codes of practice, training for staff, and the monitoring of staff performance.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of: Client Service Administrator, Administrator, Administration Clerk, Office Assistant, Business Administrator, Documents Officer, Documents Controller, Document Review, Document Administrator, Document Compliance Officer, Support Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator may also be considered for this role.