Client Relationship Executive / Account Executive
£19500 - £22000 per annum
Job Title: Customer Service and Sales Executive
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Salary: £19,500 – £22,000 plus pension
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
The Company supplies, installs, maintains and repairs PE and sports equipment to school gyms, playgrounds and sports halls mainly in the South East and Midlands.
They are a friendly yet hardworking close-knit team of individuals; looking for someone who enjoys varied and challenging work, wants to be part of a small friendly team, is enthusiastic to learn, has good customer service skills and who wants to take responsibility for all aspects of sales and delivering excellent customer service to all customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a really varied and interesting career.
It’s a small team, who’s currently in the process of moving into a new office, so you’ll be one of the first people in the new space. This means you’re going to have your work cut out for you doing a little bit (or a lot) of everything, one thing’s for certain, you’ll never have a boring day!
Here’s some of the key duties:
- Handling all customers enquiries by e-mail and phone, following through to obtain sales
- Liaising with production and suppliers to keep customers informed regarding deliveries
- Organising deliveries and overseas shipping
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and keeping them updated
- Updating product information on database and websites
- Follow up maintenance reports to generate sales from recommendations
- Maintain product knowledge to be able to recommend the best product for the customer, not just the most profitable sale
- Raise sales and related purchase orders on the database and obtain payment in advance where required
- Send purchase orders and follow through with supplier to delivery, keeping customer fully informed to provide excellent customer service
- Check and raise invoice when goods have been delivered
- Produce and distribute mailshots/special offers and flyers
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor with quoting, securing and booking maintenance jobs and producing and following up maintenance reports
- Proactive, Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Proven track record in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication and influencing, organisation and planning skills
- The ability to build and maintain good relationships with customers
- The ability to work on their own initiative, manage time and workload effectively
- The ability to work to targets
- Willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Enjoys being part of a small team and willing to get involved in every part of business
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows and database usage
- Knowledge of updating website information
Due to the varied nature of the role it would suit someone from an Office Management or PA background who’s looking to move into a more client facing role but is willing and able to help out around the office.
What they offer in return:
Salary range is c £19,500-22,000 plus pension, but negotiable depending on your experience and any relevant qualifications.
Working hours from 8.30am to 5.00pm with ½ hour for lunch, 4 weeks holiday pa
Due to the nature of the role, the company will not be providing a sponsorship or relocation package for this position, therefore, candidates will only be considered if they are eligible to both live and work in the UK without sponsorship
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Client Services Executive, Account Manager, Inbound Sales, Customer Support Administrator, Office Manager, Facilities Assistant, Customer Service Executive, Personal Assistant, Client Support Executive, Sales Support Admin, PA to MD, Operations Assistant may also be considered for this role.