Sorry, this job has expired!
Client Relationship Manager / Account Manager / Sales Manager
Up to £17000 per annum + target related bonus
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £17,000 per annum + target related bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
The Company is one of the largest groups of financial adviser in the UK and is rapidly expanding. They are looking for 1 new client relationship manager to join their team of long standing staff members in their Norwich office.
They are offering an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, industry leading financial services company. You will join their team of client relationship managers in their Norwich HUB.
- Booking appointments with new and existing clients for their advisers to review their financial needs
- Ability to manage your own workflow and diary, meaning you have control of your time and workload
- Talking to clients about the benefits of reviews on their existing products
- Following their internal processes for delivering appointments and at the same time staying compliant
- At least 2 years telephone based experience
- A professional and confident telephone manor
- A target driven mind-set
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A can do attitude
- Excellent time management
- Good with people and a great team player
- Building rapport with new and existing clients
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own at a fast pace
- Confident using various online system and IT literate
- Training and support will be given
- Development opportunities
- Company Pension scheme
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus structure
- Staff parties
- A great working environment
- 40 hour working week with a 1 hour paid lunch break
- Shift patterns 3 shifts of 9-5, 2 shifts of 11-7 and one sat (No late shifts on a Friday) If you work a Saturday you get a day off during the week
There is always an option to expand your career within the financial industry by completing various exams to become a financial adviser. Training and guidance will be available if you choose to progress through the ranks.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Account Manager, Account Executive, Client Support Manager, Client Services Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Senior Client Relationship Executive, Operational Support Manager, Project Coordinator, Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Developer, Business Development Leader, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Technology Sales, Key Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Relationship Manager may also be considered for this role.