Client Services Manager / Customer Support Manager
Job Title: Client Services Manager
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have superhuman organisation and communication skills?
Do you love liaising with our lovely clients?
Fancy putting your skills to the test in an exciting Client management career?
Are you reliable and competent?
Do you have the ability to motivate the people around you and get tasks done quickly and efficiently?
Well, you’re in luck! The Company are looking for some Client Services Managers to act as a dedicated ‘day-to-day’ services contact for a portfolio of clients.
This role is extremely busy, and not for the faint-hearted; it’s going to be busy, but for the right people this really could be the start to an amazing consultancy career. You will be working with our Client Services team – as well as every other department in the business – to deliver the amazing services that clients want and expect – easy peasy, right!?
- You will have the responsibility of managing the ‘day-to-day service’ relationship for the client HR function and payroll teams
- You will be the dedicated contact for all client representatives within a portfolio of clients
- You will schedule and conduct monthly SLA client reviews
- Meet with clients to discuss service needs
- Be knowledgeable on the scheme designs for your portfolio and provide advice to ESC and Data Services when needed
- Manage all ‘in-life’ escalations from clients
- Deliver scheme training to ESC and Data Services prior to enrolment periods
- Be involved in the handover of client designs from Client Success to Implementations, and Implementations to Data Services
- Support client enrolment roadshows
- You will own the reporting relating to your clients for the ‘services’ team
- Ensure handover documentation is complete prior to schemes going ‘live’
- Be confident to feedback all metrics, concerns, findings and issues to the Client Services Director
Although they do not require tons of experience for the role, the following would be a real benefit!
- Real passion for the Company, understand their business through and through and encompasses every one of their values
- A real complete finisher, who is an analytical and proactive thinker, and someone who really takes ownership and accountability of their work
- The ability to interact and work with every department, talking to stakeholders internally and externally on all levels to achieve the best
- An amazingly organised person, with phenomenal attention to detail
- Be ready and willing to give 100%
- Previous experience in managing client relationships
- Customer service experience
Essential for the role:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding self-initiative
- Eyes like a hawk……..with super strong attention to detail
This is such an exciting opportunity, the sky really is the limit!
If you have read all of the above and are thinking, yes, yes, yes, I can do all of this and more, this is my chance to shine, then why not apply? What is stopping you?
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Employee Benefits, Client Support Manager, Customer Services Manager, Support Team Leader, Client Services Team Leader, Client Support Administrator, Client Services Support, Client Relationship Assistant may also be considered for this role.