Sorry, this job has expired!
CNC Programmer / CNC Setter / CNC Miller / Operator
£20000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: CNC Setter / Operator
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (4.5 day 39 hours a week)
The Company is a well-established engineering company who are looking for a CNC setter / operator to join their manufacturing team producing parts for their high quality range of hand pumps and forecourt equipment.
You will be working day to day in a small team setting, programming and running a range of Doosan CNC lathes and a Star a sliding head lathe. Training would be given where necessary.
You will have set, programmed and operated Fanuc based CNC machinery and will be familiar with all forms of engineering measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and various gauges used to ensure the accuracy of the components being produced.
You will also be comfortable working with engineering drawings to identify critical dimensions and keeping accurate records of component quantities and scrap produced on the production documentation.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of components using a range of measuring tools and gauges, and will report to the MRP manager.
- 3 years experience of relevant field
- Ability to programme and run Milling machines as well as the capability to produce prototype parts on a range of manual equipment
- Experience of developing new products, such as taking prototype parts and optimising CNC programmes for production batch quantities would be an advantage as well
What they offer:
- Working a 4.5 day 39 hour week – with overtime available on a regular basis
- Competitive salary and a company benefits package;
- Optional private health scheme with the usual trimmings
The management team here are firm believers in “the more you put in, the more you get out”, so there is a lot of potential for the right candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Heat Treatment, Precision Machining, Setter, Setter Milling may also be considered for this role.