Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Location: Newcastle under Lyme
Job Type: Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to work for a well-established, forward thinking, and proactive law firm? Well this could be your chance! We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor who wants to work and grow in a friendly and supportive environment.
As one of the largest and most experienced firms in North Staffordshire and South Cheshire, Tinsdills’ specialist departments provide a range of legal services for personal and business clients including: Agriculture, Commercial Property, Residential property, Personal Injury and Compensation, Company and Commercial, Wills Trusts and Probate and Family Law.
We have an exciting vacancy available to join an energetic and well-established commercial property team based at our Newcastle under Lyme office.
We are looking for a highly motivated solicitor with a desire to succeed and thrive, to work within our existing busy commercial property department. In return we are offering you an attractive benefits package, a chance for you to be part of a forward-thinking local firm as well as continued support / guidance.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient handling of a busy varied caseload including all types of commercial property matters;
- Working as part of an experienced team and making a positive contribution;
- meeting and getting to know your clients, advising them and maintaining high levels of client service;
- Liaising and developing business relationships with third parties, developers, accountants, etc.
- Maintaining high professional standards of competence and financial integrity;
- keeping up to date with legal developments and continuing professional development requirements;
- Engaging in marketing activities to promote and develop your profile and that of Tinsdills both locally and further afield.
Experience and Training: We are looking for a self-motivated solicitor with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a similar post although this requirement can be reconsidered dependent upon your circumstances. Appropriate training and support will be provided.
- Competent and highly skilled in all commercial property aspects with attention to detail;
- Efficient time management – you are able to work under pressure and prioritise effectively;
- Friendly persona and a good team player;
- Computer literate and able to use a case management system.
- flexible and reliable;
Your Application process: If this role sounds just what you are looking for then we would like to hear from you – don’t delay, apply today! Please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Commercial property solicitor, property solicitor, Residential Conveyancer, Property Solicitor, fee earner, Legal Executive, Senior Property Lawyer, Legal Conveyancing, CLC Solicitor, ILX Solicitor, Commercial Property Lawyer, Commercial Property Solicitor, Dispute Resolution, Solicitor, Civil Law, Legal Executive, Chartered Legal Executive, Senior Solicitor, Legal Secretary, Conveyancing Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Legal Support may also be considered for this role.