Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Job Title: Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 09:00 – 17:30, Mon – Fri
The Agency is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, they develop strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
The purpose of this role is to support the administration and organisation of their commercial contracting and compliance needs such as data protection, risk management, business continuity.
The position would suit a highly process-driven, methodical and logical thinker with a passion for process, process improvement and administration.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the Chief of Compliance and Process to identify and collate all current commercial contracts from clients to suppliers, NDAs and addendums; working on global contracts covering all offices, UK, USA, & AUS, supplier contracts, and media related contracts
- Supporting the organisation of all contracts within Shared Drives and updating relevant links to supporting documents
- Logging details of the contracts in databases and identifying areas which require attention to include but not limited to: relevant clauses, age of contract, custom clauses
- Support with a framework of contract management and audit for suppliers
- Supporting with drawing up contract drafts across the business and managing the signature process
- Working with the Chief of Compliance and Process to support the organisation and administration of all areas of compliance across the business i.e. ensuring that the network of Digital Experts is compliant
- Supporting with review and maintenance of data protection administration, GDPR, Safe harbour
- Supporting training staff on key elements of both contracting and compliance
You must ensure
- All contracts are accounted for, stored correctly and databases are up to date
- All contract end dates and extensions are managed correctly
- Areas for action within the contracting process are identified and listed
- Compliance actions are documented and followed up
- Understanding of either/both contracting and compliance or a passion for both
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Proven ability to organise, prioritise and work to process; a passion for process and structure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong desire to work within business operations
- Methodical, logical thinking
- Excel and data skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Contracts Administrator, Compliance Administrator, Contractual Compliance, Operations Administrator, Junior Compliance Officer, Commercial Contracts Administrator, Compliance Assistant, Contracts Executive will also be considered for this role.