Sorry, this job has expired!
Controller / Resource Planner / Scheduler / Administrative
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Job Title: Controller
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As UK market leader in service and repair of tail lifts, shutters and curtains on commercial vehicles, the Company offers a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year service managed by their teams throughout six regional locations and out of hours by a third party.
- Ensures effective allocation of work to a team of mobile and site based engineers
- Ensures compliance with all element of Health and Safety legislation
- Effectively undertakes all service and breakdown resource allocation to ensure all customer requirements are met in full
- Deals with customer enquiries and orders in a professional manner and responds to requirements as a matter of urgency
- Ensure potential sales are converted into orders
- Ensures timely and complete adherence to all company administrative procedures
- Ensures operation within key performance indicators as specified for location
- Supervises field and site based staff to ensure optimum productivity
- Support administration department to ensure smooth billing and administrative control of all jobs
- Refers issues outside own sphere of decision making authority to Control Team Leader/ Location Manager
- Undertakes other duties which the company may from time to time reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
The ideal Candidate will:
Be someone who is customer focused, computer literate and numerate.
Full training will be given.
- 25 days holiday + statutory and public holidays
- Long Service Award (£105 after 3 years’ service increasing in £35 increments for each year thereafter, capped at £350 for 10 years plus.)
- Life Assurance – one times basic salary paid out in the event of death to nominated person
- Simplyhealth – Cash plan
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Timetable Coordinator, Resource Coordinator, Scheduling Assistant, Administrator, Scheduling Assistant, Appointment Administrator, Operations Scheduler, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Office Support, Logistics Coordinator may also be considered for this role.