Sorry, this job has expired!
Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Position: Full Time, 3 Month Contract
The Company is an established European distributor of high quality composite products for over 40 years, with offices and warehouses in all the major European countries.
Their business is built on professionalism and service offering a one-stop shop for their customers’ key materials requirements coupled with excellent technical support. They supply a broad portfolio of top quality products across the composites market including customers in aerospace, motor sport and boat building, amongst others.
Approx Customers – 900
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to build strong relationships
- Working with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and accounts records
- E-mailing Reminder Letters/Final demands
- Completing weekly Aged Analysis reports
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss Aged Analysis report with Finance Manager
- Insurance – Reporting overdue customers/customers for intervention/requesting credit limits
- Cash Allocation/Credit Card Payments
- Other General Duties as required
Working within a small finance team of 5, reporting to Finance Manager, you must be
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word (Navision would be an advantage)
Full training will be given if necessary
- 22 days holiday per year plus 3 days for Christmas
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Collections Advisor, Debt Recovery, Negotiations Officer, Negotiations Advisor, Debtor management, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Coordinator, Collections Officer, Collections Advisor, Customer Advisor, Negotiations, Collections, Recovery Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Collections Agent may also be considered for this role.