Sorry, this job has expired!
Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Credit Controller / Administrator
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
The Company is a rapidly growing privately owned IT / Technology firm offering an extensive range of IT solutions and consultancy to businesses nationally and their international offices.
Due to an internal promotion, they now require a Credit Controller/Administrator to work within their financial administrative Team at their head office in Watford.
- Chase outstanding debts by telephone, email and post
- Escalate bad debts to Finance Manager where necessary
- Investigate Customer Invoice queries in a timely manner to increase revenue
- Produce Sales Invoices and email to customers via Connect Wise
- Match, batch & code Supplier invoices and enter on to Accounts package
- Other administrative duties as required
- Answer inbound telephone calls and direct to the right individual/department
- Cover for the Finance Manager whist they are on Annual leave
Skills and Experience:
- Needs excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Sage and MS Excel
- Must be able manage and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate confident telephone manner and be assertive
- Must live within 15 mile or 30 mins commute of the office
- The successful candidate must have the ability to adapt & be flexible in their duties
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills to become an integral part of the Company team
Based in modern offices in central Watford, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare and life insurance plus they work in an open plan environment and have a relaxation/break area with pool table, air hockey, table tennis and PlayStation.
NB Only candidates who live within 30 minutes daily commute of Watford, Hertfordshire, will be considered and responded to accordingly for this vacancy.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger may also be considered for this role.